Web applications fall into only a handful of categories.
These categories determine cost & depth. Hopefully this simple
breakdown helps those people out there searching for what they need.
Starting up | 1-3k
For those that wish to increase their online portfolio or automate an existing process, I suggest looking into this bracket.
- Beautiful landing pages with interactive area
- Automation of tasks with forms
Growing | 3k-15k
- Basic MVP's & apps
- Interactive sites to automate sales
- eCommerce sites with < $1M revenue
Established | 16k+
- Complex full encompassing MVP
- Automate company wide process
Though a certain level of quality is assumed
I've seen quotes from 10k to 100k for the same web application.
Web consulting companies can charge more because they bring a team to work on your project.
However, sometimes you don't need a team
, hiring a qualified developer
can save money & headache.